Using blending in CAP2 to colour flowers.
This card uses images and papers from Blossom Ballet Digital Download
The torn edge is from Creation Cassel
1. Import the flower and 2 papers.
3. Bring the blossom tree paper on to the workspace. Position the torn edge on the left side of the paper
select it and change the blend mode to overlay. Group the edge and paper and then punch
the edge out.
4. Move the gradient paper into the workspace and place the torn edge on the left side of the paper. Copy,
paste and flip the edge horizontally so the edge is over both sides of the paper.
5. Group and make a dark pink paper to create a border around the design. Move to the storage bar.
6. Bring the gradient paper to the workspace and position the blossom flower so it is part green and part
pink. Select the flower and change the blend mode to multiply. Repeat twice over different parts of the
paper so each flower is slightly different.
7. Bring the background design on to the workspace and position the 3 flowers (re-sizing and rotating),
the central panel.